[sharebox4 sharetext=”Share This Page”] [/sharebox4]
Priority 1 Moving is the apartment movers Vancouver chooses most.
You must have heard people saying that moving on is simple, what you leave behind is what makes it difficult. As one of the best apartment movers Vancouver offers, Priority 1 Moving will be the answer to all your concerns and will ensure your move will be an easy one.
Why use Priority 1 Moving as your Apartment Movers Vancouver?
Napoleon quoted: “The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.”
This is the reason why Priority 1 Moving is by far the best apartment movers Vancouver has to offer. Our service is not only reliable and professional but our in person quote will surprise you when compared to other apartment movers in Vancouver.
All Priority 1 Moving personnel are well trained to pack all your belongings to arrive in the exact same conditions at your new address, as they were when we packed them. Once we arrive at your premises to start with the move, take your children, your mother-in-law, your wife and your pets with you and relax. We will do all the packing and moving as if you have done it yourself.
There are only a few things you need to do to ensure your move is on track. We can help you decide what you require exactly and discuss the package needs with you to provide a quote that will best suit you. Depending on the moving package you decide on.
Apartment Movers Vancouver Tips:
- Arrange for parking front of the building. This will ensure easy access for the moving truck.
- If you are doing the packing yourself, make sure to mark the content of each box clearly with a thick black marking pen, this will assist the movers to place the boxes in the correct room on arrival and will make the unpacking task much easier for you.
- Marking the boxes clearly will also assist you if your furniture and goods will be in storage for a while. It is much easier to unpack marked boxes in the rooms where they belong.
- If you are doing the packing yourself, use bubble wrap to secure glass objects and pack them securely in boxes. Loosely packed glass and valuable items might get damaged, even if the move is only over a short distance.
- Once you have done all the packing, leave the boxes in the room where it was packed – remember that the movers needs space to move all the items securely out of the residence, especially along passages and corridors.
This might also be a good time to get rid of all the items you really do not have any use for anymore. It will only cost money to move items you are not going to use anymore.
Find more moving tips here.
Lastly, whatever your requirements, we go the extra mile to answer any question you may have and to make sure your moving experience is a stress free one.
[features_box_light_green width=”75%” + border=”2px”]Request an Apartment Move Estimate[/features_box_light_green]