Packing for your Move
If you want to know how to pack for a move in Vancouver. Start this process early on, for if you do not do it you might endure troubles on the big moving day. You should be sure you have the right moving supplies with you. Moving companies like us, provide durable and strong boxes, and you should use them all the times. Tape to seal the top and bottom of the boxes shut when you are done will also be needed.
You will need lots of packing materials. You can use towels, paper and bubble wrap to make sure that nothing will be broken in the move. You also need to make sure that every package is marked with the name of the item in it. The place where you will put it in the destination must be written too. Your boxes need to be clearly marked, and not too heavy so that they might break from the bottom. We cannot stress enough the importance of packing up everything , some days before moving. You may want to separate the items that you will donate, from those that you plan on keeping or throwing away.
Your packing efforts will start to be effective
when you eliminate all the clutter. All you need to do now is to stack the boxes in a corner of the house if possible. If you are going to show the home to potential buyer, you need to put these boxes into a garage. You may want to pack the items that you use rarely first. You can start packing the items you use on a daily basis, when the moving day is almost here.
Priority 1 Moving provides our customers:
1. Pamphlets containing mover and customer responsibilities and rights.
2. Estimates of costs. We provide all clients with written estimates of costs that include shipping costs and all other services.
3. The estimates of costs is in keeping with all applicable laws.
4. A written inventory of the goods to move for you to sign. We put tags on all items before shipping.
5. You will have a copy of the bill of landing or an invoice on delivery.
6. Insurance options