[sharebox4 sharetext=”Share This Page”] [/sharebox4]
We are not sure if Margaret Thatcher was talking about a commercial moving company when she quoted this out.
Margaret Thatcher said: “Plan your work for today and every day, and then work your plan”. If you are considering moving your commercial operations that is exactly what you should do in conjunction with the right commercial moving company.
Consider Priority 1 Moving as your commercial moving company in Vancouver
Whether you are in Vancouver or anywhere else, the same basic principles when choosing the right commercial moving company to assist you, will apply. First they need to be professional, reliable and efficient and be able to communicate with you about the whole moving process, right from the beginning. Consider the following tips when deciding who you choose as your commercial moving company:
- Ask them for referrals and contact these companies to make sure that the move was handled professionally and to their satisfaction.
- Discuss how the move will take place to ensure that your downtime is minimised. It is not only important to notify your clients beforehand when the move will take place, it is more important to notify them of your new address and exactly when you will be back in full operation mode. Hence the importance to plan your move with the commercial moving company in Vancouver of your choice and to know that the timeframes will be adhered to.
- Be sure that all the boxes will be properly marked and labelled as it will be important when arriving at the new address for the boxes to be allocated to the correct offices. It might be a good idea to ask the packing boxes in advance from the commercial moving company and to allow the personnel to pack their own equipment, tools, etc. It might even be an advisable to allow your personnel to take their own stuff to the new premises.
- Decide beforehand which equipment needs to be moved when. Some equipment might need cranes or special trolleys, some might need to be moved first and some last to ensure that downtime is minimised. Once you have discussed your needs with the commercial moving company they will advise you of what will be required from you and what will be supplied and done by them to make this move as easy as possible.
- It is also advisable to assign a person of your company at the old premises and one at the new one location with the specific task to oversee personnel, assist clients, etc. for the duration of the move.
Consider E-Cycling when choosing a Commercial Moving Company
There is a lot of talk lately about the principle of E-Cycling strategies when moving your commercial business. One of the major challenges with a move is what to do with redundant equipment such as televisions, computers, printers and similar material as it is not advisable for this equipment to be dumped at a landfill.
Read more about “E-Cycling strategies from the EPA and ask about E-Cycling in choosing a commercial moving Company” and make Priority 1 Moving part of your plan when working your plan.
Priority 1 Commercial Moving Company Vancouver